Hire a Fire Damage Restoration Expert in Utah
Our Fire Damage Restoration Specialists in Utah are Available 24/7!
Fire damage can cause the most overall damage to a building. Disaster Doctors offers a full-on fire damage remediation protocol when you are the victim of a home or structure fire. We will work with your insurance company to restore your residence and property following a fire.
Fire can be a heart-wrenching occurrence. We will work hard to mediate between you and your insurance technicalities, to eliminate the headache for you, and keep your out of pocket expenses to a minimum. We will keep you up to date and educated on all procedures to get you back in your home as soon as possible, with the highest quality fire damage restoration procedures available. Restoring your property is often cheaper than replacing it. Much of the property we handle is invaluable to our clients. We take care of your fire damaged assets with dignity and pride.
Why You Need a Professional Fire Damage Repair Company
It is wise to seek a professional disaster restoration company if you have had a fire. Beyond the visible burned furnishings and structure, fire causes damage in the form of smoke, as well as the water and chemicals used to put the fire out. Strong smoke smells will linger long after the fire has been put out. The fumes are carcinogenic, remain present in fibers and materials, and can cause respiratory damage if not removed properly by an expert.
Fire can also cause warping to structural components, which leads to a very unsafe situation by merely being under the roof or surrounded by unsteady walls. Properly boarding up the home is necessary to prevent collapsing and looters from theft.
What You Can Do After a Fire in Your Utah Home
- Call a fire damage repair & restoration company
- Remove family members and pets to stay at a temporary location. Smoke contains carcinogens that are harmful when inhaled, so it is necessary to stay at a temporary home until the premises are deemed safe to return.
- When inspected & deemed okay to enter the premises, open all the windows to get ventilation throughout the structure
- Remove all items from your refrigerator and freezer, and prop open to ventilate
- Take inventory on the damage in your home. Make lists of all the things you believe need repair or need to be replaced. Take pictures for your own records, to report to the insurance company, and in some cases, fire investigation.
- Beyond these steps, it is important to hire a professional fire damage repair company to get down to the detail:
- Don’t wipe walls, anything wood, furniture, or any other absorbent objects
- Don’t vacuum
- Don’t turn on any heat or air conditioning units. Further circulation of the fire damage will cause more problems
- Don’t consume any food items, including canned foods, that have been exposed to extreme heat
- Don’t touch any electrical devices, such as: appliances, TVs, or radios.
- Don’t attempt to cover up the fire damage remnants yourself, as masking the smell and disfiguration is not eradicating the problem.
The Disaster Doctors Fire Damage Restoration and Repair Process
Free Inspection and Assessment
Board-up & Emergency Repairs
Water Removal and Drying if water is Still Present
Soot, Smoke Removal, and Deodorization
Cleaning and Reconstruction to get everything looking better than before
Call the Disaster Doctors Team for a Free Quote on Fire Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Salt Lake City, UT
When you are faced with fire damage in Utah, call Disaster Doctors 1-801-210-1988. When you & your family are displaced by a fire, the last thing you need is to juggle insurance policies with repairing the damage yourself, on top of providing for those you love and ensuring their comfort during distressing times. We provide professional damage remediation to save you time, money, and stress and will get you back to your normal life in no time.
Proudly serving: Salt Lake City, UT – Sandy, UT – Murray, UT – Midvale, UT – West Valley, UT – Riverton, UT – Park City, UT – Sugar House, UT – Draper, UT – Holladay, UT – Tooele, UT