Leaky Water Heater? We'll Clean The Mess Up - Call Now.
Water Heater Burst Cleanup in Salt Lake City, UT
A water heater burst is extremely dangerous and, if not quickly addressed, can cause serious flooding and water damage. Standing water can pose a threat with harmful mold and mildew growth and may cause electrical or fire damage to your home, office or income property. The damage associated with water heater burst needs to be taken care of immediately to keep you, your family and your property safe. For water heater burst cleanup in Salt Lake City, UT, trust the professionals at Disaster Doctors.
When a water heater bursts, homeowners generally do not find the problem until significant flooding and water damage has already occurred. If you find yourself in an emergency situation due to a burst or overflowed water heater, it is recommended that you immediately shut off or disable the damaged unit. Do not, under any circumstances, attempt a risky water heater repair or hazardous cleanup on your own. Count on the water heater-elated water damage repair experts at Disaster Doctors. We are on call 24/7 and can be at your door in 60 minutes or less in the event of a water heater burst emergency. Do not hesitate, call now at 801-754-4134 for your free repair estimate, we will work directly with your insurance company, so you can focus on getting your home or office back to normal as soon as possible.
Prevent Further Damage, Call the Experts
The sitting water resulting from a water heater burst that goes unnoticed area in your home or income property can cause major damage by soaking into the floors and walls. It is vital to seek professional water cleanup and restoration help to avoid further damage. If left unattended, you could be dealing with costly damage, including:
- Mold and Mildew growth can occur in standing water within twenty-four hours. Professional treatment is necessary to keep all occupants safe from the harmful health effects of contaminated water with the threat of dangerous mold spores.
- Structural Damage from standing water can significantly weaken floors, walls, and struts causing expensive repairs. Essential steps must be taken to minimize the damage and ensure your home or office is not structurally compromised.
- Fire Damage is a very real threat as a result of water damage from a burst water heater. Often located in the same area, your home’s electrical components that are exposed to standing water pose the risk of electrical shock and even fire damage. Contact the professionals at Disaster Doctors at 801-754-4134 for your free repair estimate.
Water Damage Clean-Up and Repairs from a Water Heater Burst
To prevent further structural destruction and harmful mold and mildew damage from a burst water heater, the standing water must be cleaned up as soon as possible. Contact the professionals at Disaster Doctors to assess the damage and perform the necessary water extraction and repairs. Our certified restoration technicians are IICRC trained and understand the need for prompt and immediate action. Serving Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas, we provide a customized, detailed service plan to help you get back to normal as quickly as possible:
- Pumping Out Settled Water
- Thoroughly Drying ALL Surface Areas
- Cleaning & Disinfecting the Impacted Area
- Eliminate and Prevent Mold & Mildew Growth
- Disposal of Damaged and Contaminated Materials
- Restoration and Repair of Structural Damage, Flooring, and Furnishings
Burst Water Heater-Related Damage Repair in Salt Lake City, Utah
When you are faced with a devastating and dangerous water heater burst, trust the licensed, trained bonded and insured water damage restoration experts at Disaster Doctors. Call our 27/7 Emergency Hotline at 801-210-1988 for fast, professional water damage clean-up and repairs in Utah. We ensure your safety and the safety of your property with strict adherence to industry standards set forth in the IICRC S-500 and S-520 guidelines.